RULES & SUCH for all Patients (eg. Fans) for the Sanitaryum website, chats, and comments on all social platforms
0. Seriously, just HAVE FUN & enjoy the content. Maybe BUY a shirt or coffee mug. Why not?
0.5 Again, avoid ego-centrism. Your mother is probably the only person in the world that cares if a pictures offends you or makes you sad. Don’t interject, or project, your personal experiences onto the comments & on other poor souls who are simply enjoying the post for its static humor value at that moment.
1. NO PROFANITY. NO ABBREVIATING OR ASTERISKerating** PROFANITY OR VULGAR TERMS. NO LOOPHOLES. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO APOLOGIES. WE LOVE YOU, BUT RULES IS RULES, SHORTY.
2. NO “First” comments on posts if you are the first person to comment. It’s idiotic and you’re probably younger than 15 if you do it.
3. No bashing religions, atheists, heathens, infidels or kittens. We may poke fun, but we don’t bash.
4. Respect other people on the page. HUMOR IS SUBJECTIVE and not everyone laughs at the same thing. You aren’t God’s gift to comedy. Get over yourself.
5. No self-righteous indignation or attitudes on Sanitaryum, please. If we posted it, yes, we actually think it is acceptable and sanitized. Keep your personal convictions and rules to yourself and/or your family, because…YOU GUESSED it…”clean humor” is also subjective and relative. No one, especially Sanitaryum, is interested in you grandstanding and preaching to yourself about how moral you are and how you would NEVER EVER post a comic of a unicorn pooping marshmallows because you’ve actually written a dissertation defining “clean humor” and exploring its impact on a post-post-modern society and how you have the last say on anything on the Internet relating to clean humor. >> Please leave our page or change your attitude. NO ONE in the world can please a person like you and you’re waste our time answering your enlightened, sanctimonious, rhetorical questions, such as “Do you REALLY think this was a clean humor pic? Just sayin’?” Whatever.
6. You don’t have to like EVERY single one of our posts. Really. We mean it. We DON’T get offended. But bad/sad stuff happens in life. We fall. We get hurt. We bang our heads on doors. Our pet does something silly. And so on. Perspective is EVERYTHING. It IS possible to find humor in anything, yes, even dark situations. You have every right to NOT LIKE a situation, especially if you have a PERSONAL bad experience with such a situation, but again, keep it to yourself because the world and Sanitaryum do not revolve around your opinions and you should not expect the Internet to be sensitive your exact experience. That’s something grandpa told us. 🙂 Change your PERSPECTIVE (not your values or convictions, just your perspective) and you can smile at just about anything. Well, that’s what we do, anyhow. 🙂
7. PLEASE TALK TO US IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED BUT IF YOUR THINK THERE WAS AN ERROR & YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REINSTATED by emailing us at email@example.com